The Vivo Nex is currently one of the top flagship smartphones. Amazon is selling the smartphone at a price of Rs 44,990 instead of Rs 47,990 and also giving some additional launch offers read below. It comes with 12MP dual pixel +5MP Primary dual camera with Sony IMX363 sensor which supports 1.4μm super large pixel, f/1.8 large aperture and 4-axis OIS, AI HDR and AI scene recognition.
The flagship offers 16.74 centimeters (6.59-inch) FHD+ Super AMOLED Display with 2316 x 1080 pixels resolution
Android v8.1 Oreo-based on Funtouch OS 4.0 operating system with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor with Adreno 630, KRYO 385, 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).
There is also a huge 4000mAH lithium-ion battery with Dual-Engine Fast Charging technology.
Get Launch offers
- Get Flat ₹4000 off* on HDFC Bank Credit cards (EMI and non-EMI transactions) and Debit cards (EMI transactions).
- Get assured buyback worth ₹22,495 on Vivo NEX.
- Get the Vivo NEX starting ₹3000 per month at no cost EMI. Offer valid on all major credit cards and Bajaj Finserv cards.
- Get one-time free screen replacement valid for 6 months on Vivo NEX.
- Get extra ₹5000 off on exchange.
- Jio Data Offer: Get ₹1950 cashback and Free Premium Security Subscription with Vivo NEX.